THE A'S TO YOUR Q'S
20% lifetime discount off soap tablet subscriptions (Green Friday Special Offer: Nov 24-29).
It works in 3 simple steps:
1. Pick which product you’d like to purchase
- Full Home Pack (Bestseller)
2. On the product page, click ‘Subscribe & Save’ then choose how often you’d like to receive your 10-Tablet Refill Subscription
- Option 1 - Every 2 months (recommended for 3+ person households)
- Option 2 - Every 4 months (recommended for 1-2 person households)
You can pause, skip, modify or cancel your subscription anytime free of charge.
3. Enter your billing & shipping info, and you’re good to go. You will then be automatically charged every time you receive a new subscription order, plus $3 flat rate shipping.
This varies based on household size. Each tablet should last the same amount of time as a normal 250ml bottle of foaming hand soap, approximately two weeks.
Yes. You just reduced your carbon footprint by over 80% because we didn’t ship water.
Simply fill your empty bottle with water at home, drop in the tablet, pump the foam & wash your hands.
Use warm tap water and the tablet should dissolve in less than 30 minutes.
No. Just drop in the tablet and let it dissolve on its own.
Don’t worry if you’ve already shaken the bottle, the soap will survive.
Yes. Rinse your bottle after each use, refill it with warm tap water and drop in another tablet.
Yep, that’s the whole idea! You buy our once and top up on $3 tablet refills . Each tablet is wrapped in kraft paper, with a thin layer of soft foil & plastic on the inside to seal it from moisture and air, to preserve its two year shelf life. We are now working on producing a compostable version of the tablet wrapper.
Sodium bicarbonate, Citric acid anhydrous, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Sodium lauryl glutamate, Sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, PEG6000, Sodium benzoate, Fragrance (Aloe or Jasmine Essence) & Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid disodium salt.
Yes. Our non-toxic products are formulated using safe ingredients that are gluten free, cruelty free and vegan. We do not use any harmful ingredients on the EWG Unacceptable List, a globally recognised standard.
Our soap is effective at removing bacteria using surfactants like Citric Acid, which is a great natural antibacterial agent. That said we don’t believe that ‘killing 99.9% of bacteria’ with harsh chemical-based anti-bacterial agents - essentially pesticides - is a good thing. These will typically kill the microbes that are beneficial for maintaining a healthy environment and we don’t want to kill the good bacteria. That’s why our formulation is non-toxic and doesn't contain nasty ingredients used in antibacterial agents.
We love you and we think you deserve flat rate shipping Australia wide.
- For orders under $25, flat rate shipping is $5.99
- For orders over $25, flat rate shipping is $8.99
- For subscription orders, flat rate shipping is $3.00
Australia (for now).
Yes. For wholesale orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org.